Event entry is subject to our wristband exchange (exchanging your ticket for a wristband at the Venue). Please ensure You have everything You need and reasonably require before entering the Event.
“Promoter” and / or “We” means Bee and Rose Promotions Ltd and “Us” and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“Agent” means the organisation from the selection of organisations or agents from whom You have purchased this Ticket and “Agents” shall be read accordingly.
“You” means you as the holder of this Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
“Event” means the event and / or Festival to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
“Terms” and “T&Cs” means these Terms and Conditions.
“Ticket” means any ticket or wristband (as applicable) for You to attend an Event.
“Venue” means the venue where the Event is held.
Warning – Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing and please note that lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special lighting effects may also take place during some performances.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry shall be read together with the Agent’s Terms and Conditions and their related ticket regulations and policies, which you can acquire from the Agent at the point of purchase.
- Your possession of this Ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All tickets are personal revocable licenses and therefore remain the property of the Promoter in accordance with these Terms.
- All wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until 10am on the day after the Event.
- Upon purchase of the Tickets, please check through Tickets for mistakes as these cannot always be rectified before the Event.
- Please contact us in advance if you have any specific access requirements in relation to the Festival otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artists, bands, acts and attraction billed are subject to change, even during the festival itself.
- Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alteration to the Event or programme, including the running order.
- Our liability for any cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the Refund Policy set out in these Terms.
- You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with all of these Terms, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. Your buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of these Terms And Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Event and to your as a reseller.
- DO NOT BUY ANY TICKETS OR ANY GOODS FROM UNLAWFUL STREET TRADERS OR ‘TOUTS’. THEY ARE INVALID AND WILL THEREFORE BE TREATED AS VOID TICKETS.
- If You have obtained this Ticket unlawfully and/or you breach any of these Terms then the Ticket shall be null and void and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such a Ticket shall be void.
- If You seek to gain entry to the Event using a void Ticket then We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or eject You from the Event in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety and licensing reasons; if we have fair reason to suspect that the Ticket was unlawfully obtained and/or is fake; if You use threatening, insulting or abusive words or mannerisms; if You behave in a way which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of any other persons at the Event; of you are found to be in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs’ if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if you breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
- You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and / or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business without authentic and specific prior written authentic consent which defines the parameters of such an arrangement in detail from the Promoter.
- If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass.
- Void tickets are non-refundable.
- Strictly no trading within the venue without Ours and the Venue’s prior written proof of consent and any associated licensing.
- Any and all goods discovered to be using unauthorised event logos, artist, act or band logos will be confiscated and ejected from the festival immediately.
- By purchasing tickets and attending the festival you give your consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This does include filming and recording used by the police, security staff and/or venue staff which may be carried out for the safety and security of customers, and/or the prevention and/or detection of crime.
- The Event does not permit, encourage, advertise, imply, nor invite camping anywhere in or out of the Event and Venue.
- Crew, staff, catering, and authorised vendors will have their parking and space allocation validated by the Venue and the Promoter, therefore no unauthorised vans, campervans, buses, coaches, trucks or lorries will be allowed on site.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- We reserve the right to evict any and all unauthorised vehicles at any time before and during the Event.
- Whilst We will do our utmost to ensure that the festival proceeds as billed, the Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or replace any artist, band, act and/or attraction, as also indicated in the General section of these Terms.
- Some Agents may, through a third party, or their own, offer you the opportunity to protect and/or insure your tickets and this opportunity is usually offered to You before the ticket purchase is completed and such opportunity to make an additional purchase is at your own discretion.
- We will not exchange or refund this ticket and we will not consider exchange or refund of this ticket unless there is a material change, cancellation, re-scheduling of the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, as determined by the Promoter,makes the Event materially different to the Event that a purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the billing, or the artists, attractions and / or acts performing at the event shall not be a material change.
- Refunds should be obtained from where you purchased the tickets, no later than 90 days after the event.
- Please note that personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to Your attendance at the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price (excluding any booking and / or transaction fees).
- A minimum of face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Booking fees, transaction fees and any additional fees on top of the face value of the ticket are determined by the Agent, refunds of booking fees and other fees are subject to Agent’s Terms and Conditions at the point of purchase.
TICKETS, PASSES AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from the official Ticket Vendors and/or Agents of the Promoter.
- All tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. Strictly no readmission on tickets.
- Tickets must be valid, official, presented in full and not tampered with either digitally or physically. Please see the General section of these Terms.
- Your ticket may be invalidated is any part of it is damaged, defaced, tampered with or any part of it is removed.
- In the event of any accidental ticket damage (such as water damage or severe tears and rips) then refer to the point of purchase before the event.
- We will not issue duplicate tickets in any circumstances.
- Where e-tickets are used for wristband exchange, you must be able to show this e-ticket, and reasonably prove purchase with your ID if asked by Venue, Festival and/or Security staff.
- All tickets are revocable licenses and therefore remain the property of the Promoter in accordance with these T&Cs.
- All wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until 10am on the day after the event.
- Re-admission on wristbands is allowed and re-admission is subject to Venue, Promoter and / or Security checks. We reserve the right refuse re-admission on wristbands if we have reason to believe the wristband has been tampered with, removed, invalidated or damaged.
- We reserve the right to refuse re-admission if we have good reason to suspect intention to mislead, and / or fraudulent festival entry or theft, for example, if you have evidently left the venue removed your wristband and given it to someone who has not purchased a ticket.
- Void tickets are non-refundable. Please see the General section of these Terms.
SECURITY AND EVICTION POLICY
- We reserve the right to evict a customer without refund and/or reuse admission.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches and to refuse admission to You, or eject or evict You, from the Event and/or Venue should you refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be considered or given to You if You are refused entry or ejected to Your own behaviour.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to immediate eviction. Please act responsibly.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause harm or danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Aerosols over 250ml, Airhorns, Alcohol, Animals (except for assistance dogs), Balloons, Barbeques or any kind of cooking apparatus, Bicycles, Blowtorches, static chairs of any sort (including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks) which are not needed for Your pre-arranged Accessibility requirements (please see General terms for more on this or email email@example.com), Drinks including bottled water, Drones, Drugs, Gas canisters, Gazebos, parasols, large (golf) umbrellas, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Food hampers, cool bags, Fireworks, Flags on poles, Flares, Illegal substances, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Laser equipment/pens, Liquids/gels over 100ml, Megaphones, Pyrotechnics, Roller skates/blades, Scooters, Sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, Spray cans, Smoke bombs, Sound systems (including personal speakers), or Tabards/high viz jackets.
- We do permit Photographic equipment provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of an official media licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at the Event, and You shall not bring such equipment into any Venue or Event unless this has been agreed in writing with the Promoter in advance.
- If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a Steward or a Venue member of staff promptly at the Event at the Event or failing that, at your earliest possible convenience to help understand and resolve any complaint to the best of Our ability.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- The Event is not suitable for people under the age 18.
- No persons accompanied or unaccompanied under the age of 18 will be allowed into the Event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if We have reason to believe you are under 18.
- If you are 18 or over you can attend the festival on your own, please bring Your ID with you.